• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CBR request

DBurdette

Mouseketeer
I am planning on making reservations at CBR for next May. I would love to be able to stay at Aruba or Jamaica. Nearest to the bridge crossing over to OPR.
What are my chances when making this request of my magical dreams coming true.

Two years ago I made such a request at CSR and I even got the building I requested. It was also at a time when attendance lower than usual.

Will be getting my request at CBR be more difficult?:confused3

Last May we requested Jamaica or Aruba and we got Jamaica. I think I did ask for a certain building but it was full. We were in Jamaica 46 and the walk wasn't bad at all. I love love love CBR. :lovestruc Enjoy your trip!

I'm sure it is the same at CBR as it is at any resort...depends on what you ask for, how full the resort is, etc.

Our son asked for two certain buildings last year at CBR and didn't get either. However, they were quite pleased with the building they were in.

We have requested Martinique on our last 2 stays in May and got it both times. We are arriving April 27th and have requested it again. This trip there are 15 of us in 6 rooms booked as a grand gathering so not sure what our chances will be this year.

I requested Aruba 52, hopefully they might feel extra nice and give us a room in this building!

We requested Jamaica, and got Jamaica 42 right next to quiet pool and lake path. It was a great location, and close to bus stop too. Short, and very enjoyable walk over to bridge along lake path. Love those hammocks on the beach.:goodvibes

Hi! Another poster who requested Jamaica and got her wish... we really loved the colors of the island, and it's proximity to Caribbean Cay!! I was so thrilled that we got it... and this was in October, which is similarly busy to May. So, I'd say your chances are good!! (and be sure to call and check about 4 days out... I was advised to do this, as this is when they start assigning rooms, and although I don't know if it's what got us where we wanted be, it sure can't help!)

Good luck, and have a FUN trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter