CBR question

ael611

Earning My Ears
hello to everyone! Im going to CBR in 9 days (yeah!!!!) and ive read some horror stories about bugs (spiders, cockroaches, etc..) in the rooms! has anyone been there recently that has had a bad experience with icky bugs?? i have to admit, being a bug-a-phobe, that this could really bum out my trip!! Im also going to make PS reservations for Boma, and was wondering if anyone had some feedback about their experiences there?!?!

Where did you hear such stories??? Ugh!!! I have a 10 day trip planned in December and we plan to stay there too. Can't wait to hear about some people's experiences....I mean I think it's still early enough for me to switch hotels!!!

Bugs like roaches are a fact of life in Florida. Disney sprays all of the resorts but the bugs can still get in the rooms from a tiny hole. It is this way from the value resort to the most expensive on property.

Welcome to the DIS. I suggest you read the CBR FAQ's listed below. You will receive lots of great information.

I stayed at CBR in 2003. No bugs whatsoever. I stayed on the second floor. It was nice, BUT we walked a long way to get to the Old Port Royale. Suggest strongly that you request a room near there. Rooms are bigger than the other moderate resorts.

we just returned 8-14-2005. NO bugs seen anywhere. We stayed close to ol port royale I would deffinatley recommend this
kim

I haven't stayed there since 2000, we had no problems then. We will be going this Nov!! YIPEEEE:flower:

We ate at Boma this past May. It was awesome. There were 12 people in our party, 4 of them kids ranging from 5-9 and they loved it as well. :)

Remember you are in Florida, Disney does there best. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter