• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CBR Question - pref'd room vs standard

Momof5cg

Earning My Ears
Our fam of 7 is staying at CBR - 1st disney trip for all 5 kids - we have paid for preferred room - costing us $273 more for our stay. I am doubting my decision to pay more to be close to food court & main pool since we probably only use minimally. I am thinking I would rather be closest to 1st bus stop so not crowded at pickup in morning & all 7 of us get a seat. Does anyone know 1st stop at CBR. I am thinking of requesting Jamaica & saving the $273 (or whichever is 1st bus stop)

Thanks for input!

There is no FIRST bus stop. There are 2 different bus entrances, depending on which park the bus is coming from. So staying near any particular bus stop will not guarantee that you will have an empty bus to board every time.

I am assuming that you have 2 rooms booked since CBR has a max occupancy of 4 (+ 1 child under 3). If you won't be using the main pool or play area, and won't be eating many of your meals there either, then you might as well save some cash and stay in a pair of standard rooms. Our rooms have always been in the Jamaica village. It was very convenient to the bus stop and a lovely stroll across the bridge to Old Port Royale.

We prefer Preferred rooms just to be so close to the food court. I can quickly walk over and fill up my pop! Or if I need something quick, it is a quick walk. Of course, the main reason for our trip is the parks, but we still spend plenty of time in the room in the room resting up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter