CBR Preferred Room requst

neilbrassfrog

Earning My Ears
We will be staying at CBR in June. We have a standard view in a Preferred building. Unofficial Guide recommends trying to get corner room, but I've also heard second floor is a good option if mobility isn't an issue (which it isn't now--not sure if that will change after doing Epcot :) ). Any advice would be appreciated on what we should request.

Any advice

I think the only reason that they recommend requesting a corner room is because you end up with an extra window. Other than that the rooms are identical. And I think the reason for requesting a 2nd floor room is the theory that you won't hear footsteps/noise above you. IIRC, a standard room will either get you a view of the parkinglot or the courtyard. We've always ended up in the middle of the main floor and never had any noise problems. And the added attraction of a second window is moot if you always have to keep the curtains closed because of foot traffic going past right outside.

For our December stay at CBR I booked a preferred location room and didn't make any requests. We got a room that opened to a beautiful courtyard that looked out to Barefoot Bay. My advice is to book the category you want, not make any requests, and be surprised. It works for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter