CBR, POP, or AsMu family suite?????

parith1114

DIS Veteran
Hi guys, quick opinion question for you all. I thought I had our vacation all planned out...
My husband has decided to join us for the last three nights of our stay. Currently we are booked at BC CL, I plan on keeping this reservation for the first four nights. When he arrives we will be above capacity of the room and will have to switch resorts. Unfortunately 2 deluxe resort rooms is out of the question. I just can't justify the cost...
Would you rather have to rooms at POP, CBR, or do a family suite? We have stayed at all of these results except CBR. We love the POP food court, but having never stayed at CBR thought I would see what your thoughts are. Thanks fellow Disers. :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Hi guys, quick opinion question for you all. I thought I had our vacation all planned out...
My husband has decided to join us for the last three nights of our stay. Currently we are booked at BC CL, I plan on keeping this reservation for the first four nights. When he arrives we will be above capacity of the room and will have to switch resorts. Unfortunately 2 deluxe resort rooms is out of the question. I just can't justify the cost...
Would you rather have to rooms at POP, CBR, or do a family suite? We have stayed at all of these results except CBR. We love the POP food court, but having never stayed at CBR thought I would see what your thoughts are. Thanks fellow Disers. :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

We've never stayed at any of the values, but we loved CBR. We thought the grounds were beautiful, the food court had a lot of variety, the pool was fun, and the transportation was great. Since you've stayed at the others, I'd try something different and go with CBR.

I would do CBR only if you pay for the preferred room location. CBR is huge and if you are not preferred you will have a bit of a walk to the food court, and to get your mugs filled.

CBR, but definitely go for the preferred room option!!

ASMu suite if you need to be in the same room together. When booking 2 rooms there is no guarantee that the rooms will be close together. Being in preferred at least puts you in a smaller area of the resort and limits how far apart you might be.

Have you considered a villa like Old Key West or Saratoga Springs? I mention those as they are the cheapest of the villas. When I priced AoA and a OKW 1 bedroom, they really weren't that far apart, especially because the villas get a heavier discount than AoA (if there's anything at all). Just a thought.

EDITED: I just realized you have one more child than I have. LOL You might exceed the limit at the a 1 bedroom villa, but still might be worth checking! There's a big leap up to a 2 bedroom price-wise.

I have stayed at POP and CBR - Love them both!
I find CBR does have a nicer pool with a slide and hot tub. They are also getting a refurbishment starting in April, including queen size beds, and possibly a single pull-down style bed like at POR. Definitely suggest a preferred room though :)

POP had a better kids theme, food court, and gift shop, but seemed more busy.

Thanks guys! That's too many votes to ignore for CBR, so going to book soon for CBR preferred rooms I hope. Thanks again!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter