Caribbean Beach.... How was it?

• Poor

• Okay

• Good

• Great

• Mouserific!!!!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
CBR:thumbsup2

We LOVE this resort! It's all about theme for us. Out of all the mods, this is the only theme that appealed to us! We are planning to go back June 2009 and we will be back at CBR! I'm sure by then all the remodeling will be done! We didnt get to go this summer, but we are looking forward to next year!

We love the CBR. We always ponder staying at another but always return to the CBR. :love:

The atmosphere is wonderful. The large resort gives a feeling of being laid back and not too crowded; if not in rush mode, can be very relaxing and peaceful to walk around.

We stayed there in October of 05 and LOVED it. We did have a room close to the food court and pool so if you can, request that. It makes things a lot easier! Hope you have a blast!

Its always the little things that I unexpectedly like or, that make me mad. At CBR walking through the island to the pool and food court was so nice, particularly at night, it was so lush with plants and it provided a good vantage point to see the resort.

not my cup of tea either. the walk was just to long to get to the rooms or buses. for the amount of time we spend in our rooms size does not make a big difference. all in all, i'll stay with the values. when you save money by staying at your preferred hotel, well, thats always a good thing.

We stayed there in October of 05 and LOVED it. We did have a room close to the food court and pool so if you can, request that. It makes things a lot easier! Hope you have a blast!

We planned to go to the Poly in Nov and it was completely booked. Since we'd been to the CBR before and really liked it, we booked it for December but would prefer first floor room and close to food court.

How far ahead do you make a request and do you fax it or just call? Thanks!

not my cup of tea either. the walk was just to long to get to the rooms or buses. for the amount of time we spend in our rooms size does not make a big difference. all in all, i'll stay with the values. when you save money by staying at your preferred hotel, well, thats always a good thing.

Im curious about this post and the one by Terk 1. Ok, the resort is big. BUT.

Generally the parking lot to room distance is smaller than every single other resort. I meant here are maybe one or two that are this close to the rooms, because its so spread out you get to park right by your room. Any deluxe is further, a lot further. They are also all lit equally. The AKL parking lot is just as dim as the CBR is just as dim as the WL is just as dim as PO and so on. But, the cbr lots are all smaller, there are just more.

Same with the buses, you are closer to the buses at CBR than nearly every othe resort, definately closer than the deluxes where you walk through very large hotels.

The distance plays a factor only in regards to the food and themed pool. Some non preferred buildings arent far though, like Jamaica.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter