CBR Pirate Adventures

danielsmommy04

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any details on Caribbean Beach Resort's Pirate Adventure? I can't find any in depth details on it. I think my 7 year old would enjoy it? Not sure what all it is though? Thanks in advance!

My son went on the pirate adventure there last year. The children are fitted with pirate bandanas and life jackets and board a pontoon boat with a pirate crew. The crew takes then around the lake where they stop at different locations and look for treasure. The crew tells pirate stories and at the last stop they find a treasure chest. The children are given PB&J sandwiches, cheese crackers and a rice crispie treats for lunch. When the children return they are given a small treasure chest full of pirate trinkets. The cost was around $35.00 per child. My son had alot of fun and it was well worth the money. Just remember the parents cannot accompany the children they have to go alone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter