• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CBR Pirate Adventure Cruise Question

Chrisbeary

Mouseketeer
My DS10 wants to do the Islands of the Caribbean Adventure Cruise at CBR when we stay there in August. Is this something you need to make an advance reservation for or do you just sign up when you check into the resort? TIA for any info!

Although we did not do the pirate cruise at CBR, we did try the one at POR last year. We called the night before from our room to ensure it was still scheduled, then just showed up, paid, and the kids were on their way. They enjoyed it very much. Particularly our younger DS.

I always make my reservation in advance. Depending on if you are going begining or end of August it could sell out. So, if this is a must for your child just call 407 wdw play within 90 days and you can reserve it ahead of time.

You can schedule it 180 days in advance along with your ADR's. If it is something your DS really wants to do I wouldn't wait and chance it. It could be all filled up.

My kids did this cruise and loved it! pirate:

My kids did the cruise at CBR at age 5 and 8 and they loved it. I booked in advance, since it was Sunday of Presidents Day weekend, but there was room on the boat. But, if you want to be assured a spot - reserve it.

Thanks for the replies. We will definitely call and book it in advance since that will be his special thing to do since his sister will be doing BBB.:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter