• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CBR pics.

Thanks for all your pictures - they're always so great, and I know you LOVE CBR!! :thumbsup2

Thanks! I was a little upset thinking we would have to stay at Pop next year. Trying to save some moolah so we can pay for our daughter's wedding. But, then, the free dinng promo came out and we changed back to CBR and saved $1,300!

Sorry for the quality of some of these pictures. Our son went swimming in the main pool and I walked around taking pictures of the pool, play area and changing rooms:

SANY3126.jpg

SANY3128.jpg

SANY3132.jpg

SANY3137.jpg

SANY3131.jpg

SANY3130.jpg

SANY3129.jpg

SANY3125.jpg

SANY3133.jpg

SANY3134.jpg

SANY3135.jpg

SANY3136.jpg

Ok....now I'm back and I'm depressed! We had another great trip though while staying at CBR! I would recommend staying at CBR to anyone!

Ok....now I'm back and I'm depressed! We had another great trip though while staying at CBR! I would recommend staying at CBR to anyone!

Do you have any pics you can share with the rest of us while we count the days until we are back at the CBR?

Can anyone tell me if the yellow life vests the kids are wearing in the pictures are provided (for free) by the hotel, or is this something we have to pack?

We'll be staying at the CBR for our very first trip and I can't wait!

TIA

Can anyone tell me if the yellow life vests the kids are wearing in the pictures are provided (for free) by the hotel, or is this something we have to pack?

We'll be staying at the CBR for our very first trip and I can't wait!

TIA

Yes, they are provided for free for resort guests. They are in a big bin in the pool area. :)

Nice pics! :cool1:

I'll be sure to bring to post some new CBR pics when we come back from our trip! We leave Oct. 26!!!! :love:

Anna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter