CBR or POR for families??

mollyseven

Mollyseven
O.k which one is best for families because my initial thought was to book CBR for Jan. 20th stay but my kids don't play on the beach and it does look very spread out compared to POP where we stayed in May.......but.....everything I read about POR sounds like more of an adult place to stay and maybe not as many kids there.
Pools better for kids at CBR?
Anyone know which pool is better?
Which has better bus transportation ...ME and between parks?
Thanks...
Denise :grouphug:

HI,

We love POR. It has tons of children and has great atmosphere. There is alot to do at POR for children as well including fishing. I have stayed at CBR and think that you and your kids may enjoy POR more.

Have Fun :thumbsup2

mollyseven said:
O.k which one is best for families because my initial thought was to book CBR for Jan. 20th stay but my kids don't play on the beach and it does look very spread out compared to POP where we stayed in May.......but.....everything I read about POR sounds like more of an adult place to stay and maybe not as many kids there.
Pools better for kids at CBR?
Anyone know which pool is better?
Which has better bus transportation ...ME and between parks?
Thanks...
Denise :grouphug:

I would like to know the answer to this question also. I am leaning toward POR, but CBR looks nice also. I have two boys 9 and 5(they will be 10 and 6 at the time of our trip in October 2007). Looking at pictures, I think POR might be a little better, but I would love opinions as well! :sunny:

For our first trip to disney we stayed at POR and it was so nice. They have a pool (with a water slide and a little foutin) and the room are so cozy. :cloud9:

We have stayed at CBR twice and loved it both times, Our boys ages the first time we stayed there were 2 & 4 1/2. They were 7 & 10 when we stayed there last Nov. They love the main pool with the slide and loved the private pools as well. You can see the fireworks from the pool area in the even at Epcot. It is more spread out but it has a cool theme throughout!

We also stayed a POR and the boys were 5 1/2 & 8 at that time. They loved the pools and that you could take a boat ride to down town Disney from there.

If given the choice between the two we would chose the CBR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter