CBR OR POP

suefly

Earning My Ears
Would you choose Caribbean beach or pop century? Difference is less than $200.

I would only choose CBR if you have a car. Or don't plan on visiting the food court much if at all. CBR is huge and it takes a bit of walking to get around. Pop is fairly small, and the food court is much better than the one at CBR.

CBR would be my choice every time over Pop if I could swing it. I've stayed at Pop more times because of budgetary constraints, but I prefer CBR in every way.

How many nights? Per night difference major part of my decision.

What is your party makeup? and how many.

Do you plan resort and pool time?

We have stayed at both, and I say CBR without hesitation. It's a moderate resort and you will feel the difference in theming, spaces to relax, and amenities. Service excellence is the same, however, no matter where you stay! Enjoy.

CBR.

I've stayed at Pop when I needed a cheap place to stay for a night , and it's fine - clean and gets the job done. But I infinitely prefer the theming of CBR, the queen beds, pools, the size of the rooms and the food court.

We are staying at CBR in March again and can't wait. We always request Jamaica or Aruba and the walk to the main area is never far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter