• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CBR July, 13th Hanging out with a Friend or Friends

RHMH

FTW Texas
Hello Everyone

Anyone staying at CBR July 9th - July 16th? My DD 11 and I have a break on July 13th from 3:00 PM until 9:00 PM. My DD 11 would like to set up some girl time (Play Day) to hang out at the pool, arcade, playing on the beach, food court or just talking about their vacation. Looking for a family with daughter and/or daughters same age group that might want to take a break from the hussle and bussle of the Parks to just chill out.

Of course I will be in visual distance to make sure they are ok, but out of the way so they can have fun.

Hello Everyone

Anyone staying at CBR July 9th - July 16th? My DD 11 and I have a break on July 13th from 3:00 PM until 9:00 PM. My DD 11 would like to set up some girl time (Play Day) to hang out at the pool, arcade, playing on the beach, food court or just talking about their vacation. Looking for a family with daughter and/or daughters same age group that might want to take a break from the hussle and bussle of the Parks to just chill out.

Of course I will be in visual distance to make sure they are ok, but out of the way so they can have fun.

DAD!!!!!!!!! Don't call it a play day. Call it girl's day out....GRRRRRRRRRR :sad2:

Love ya

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter