CBR inflatable bed situation

Carrie772

Roll Tide!
We are looking at CBR for spring break and would like a murphy bed room, but want to use an inflatable mattress in place of the murphy. Where would it fit in the room? I was thinking that it could fit by the bed closest to the door the way the trundle used to at POR. Ideas? TIA!!

Not sure about CBR, but we had a royal room at POR in January and we fit a twin air mattress between the door and the bed. It was a close fit, but it worked fine for our 8yo son. An adult would have fit there easily if needed.

As PP stated likely you will need to use the space between the bed and front door. If there is connecting doors that would be the widest location. I've been in rooms at Disney where some connect by front door and some connect by bathroom. Or you can move the table/chair over by front door at night and place there. During the day I would just lean it against the wall between bed and bathroom.

From Disney Tourist Blog

caribbean-beach-resort-remodeled-rooms-disney-world-beds.jpg

caribbean-beach-resort-remodeled-rooms-disney-world-2.jpg

Mouse for Less

Standard-Room-at-Disneys-Caribbean-Beach-Resort-20.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter