• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CBR Countdown!!!

I just booked our pirate rooms for 28 May to 5 June!! My 7 yr old DS does not know about the pirate room and I can't wait to see his face!!! We are retired Army so we HAD to go, 40% off room and great park ticket deal. I think the faires have sprinkled pixie dust on us!! pixiedust: When I called to book my ressie, I almost cried when I heard them answer the phone. I think I am more excited than anyone else in the family.

JUST PAID TRIP OFF, ONLY 44 DAYS FOR DH, DS-15, DS-9 AND ME ARRIVING ON MY B-DAY.:cheer2: BOOKED THE pirate: PIRATE ROOM, CAN'T WAIT:cool1:

We are on the count down as well!!!!!!!!!:cool1:
This will be our first stay at the CBR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This will be my DD(20) boyfriend's 1 visit!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

Only 69 days!! pirate: Just paid off my package and booked unexpected airfare. We had planned to drive, but got such a great rate on flying that it will only be $240 more than driving. :woohoo:

Slowly entering the ballroom - holding my hubby's hand and circling the children - we're getting ready to do the single digit dance!!!! WOO HOOO!!!!

Well I began this thread many months ago, then my trip came and went! :sad1: And we were so sad, so we decided to plan another trip to celebrate DDs birthday and we got to have Free Dining as well. YAY!!!:yay::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter