CBR Countdown!!!

:cool1: I'll dance too :banana: only 37 more days for us. This will be our first time staying at a moderate and my DD is sad she is not staying at Poly again. But I'm sure we are going to like CBR. Tropical like Poly but easier on our budget. Looking forward to trying a new resort.

Let's see my ticker says..........
Fingers crossed that the pool will be open!!

44 days until we arrive at CBR! I'm so excited I don't know how I'm going to stand the next month and a half :lmao:

Can't wait for November 1st! CBR is our favorite resort!!! New pool makes it even better, if possible.

25 Days for us!
Looking forward to going back to CBR after 3 years.
At first I wasn't to wild about the Nemo rooms but now that I have seen pics I'm thinking It'll be great.
And that pool looks fabulous. CBR needed a splashy update. I think Disney got it right this time.

Super excited about finally going on a honeymoon :lovestruc after 16 wonderful years, not just anywhere, but to Disney & CBR none the less & in only 23 short days!:jumping1:

Will be there in 6 days to celebrate our 6 year anniversary. OK, technically it is on Sept 20th, but if they can celebrate Walt's 100th for a year we can celebrate our anniversary during the eight days we'll be there!!

94 days and counting here....

Will be there for our first MVMCP, our first anniversary, my dad's 60th birthday, and my parents 39th wedding anniversary.

A lot to celebrate!

22 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

Checking on Sept. 20th

:scared: hoping Gustav and Hanna don't show up!!!!!!

We arrive at CBR on September 28 and are having a Disney Wedding on September 30th. We stay until Oct 4 when we leave for our Disney Honeymoon cruise. This will be our first time staying at CBR and we are very excited about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter