• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CBBR- Room Location ?

Poohbear03

Mouseketeer
Trying to stay away from construction views and noise. I was wondering which rooms; tower standard or pool view; courtyard family suite standard or poolside would be better. Looking for a quieter room.

Does anyone know when construction will be wrapping up? Looking at the middle May for a trip.

Thank you.

Volcano bay is scheduled to open within weeks of your date. Construction should be of little consequence.
Tower rooms are on the end near Volcano Bay. They are accessed through a long hallway on the interior after you get off an elevator ride (think traditional hotel).
Courtyard rooms are accessed from outdoors (think motel). For pool view, you can walk out the door and be at the courtyard pool.

There was construction going on at the end of Cabana Bay which looks like an addition to the resort. Is that supposed to be done by May also? Plenty of construction noise while at the pool and lazy river on that side last week, although I did not notice it in my room so much (which was not facing the pool).

I haven't noticed much noise - I'm in a standard not facing the pool but facing the parking lot/Sapphire Falls side. I also heard construction from the pool/lazy river and spa but I don't hear it in my room which faces the other side. I am on the construction end - but opposite side and it is not bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter