• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Caution: may be habit forming

LilacBarries

Mouseketeer
So our first real vacation ever is next month. 5 night Bahama on the Wonder. I am so beyond thrilled. Now that I have pretty much all aspects of the cruise planned however I caught myself daydreaming.

I found out I'll have a week off in February and I'm like perfect, now we can go to WDW! I even looked at what a package would be and when the 3 and 4 night cruises were departing. I have zero business looking at it but a little day dreaming never hurts right?

So our first real vacation ever is next month. 5 night Bahama on the Wonder. I am so beyond thrilled. Now that I have pretty much all aspects of the cruise planned however I caught myself daydreaming.

I found out I'll have a week off in February and I'm like perfect, now we can go to WDW! I even looked at what a package would be and when the 3 and 4 night cruises were departing. I have zero business looking at it but a little day dreaming never hurts right?

wait till you cruise!!! It gets worse.

Very addictive. We cruised in 2013 and 2014 and decided we should just go to the world in 2015. I spent a few months doing my start up planning and just felt a little remorseful the whole time that I wasn't planning a cruise. To make a long story short, I cancelled my plans for the world and now have a 14 night cruise booked for 2015. I feel so much better. Ha ha.:cool1:

wait till you cruise!!! It gets worse.

THIS!!!

Originally I figured we'd book again in board, but then just before the trip I figured it'd be more like two years til we could afford it again.

But my kids have not stopped talking about it. It's been over three months and it gets mentioned multiple times DAILY. I'm now hoping we can make a *GT rate work for May (tho I'm a bit doubtful now).

I say book on board for Feb. You can always cancel after you get off.

THIS!!! Originally I figured we'd book again in board, but then just before the trip I figured it'd be more like two years til we could afford it again. But my kids have not stopped talking about it. It's been over three months and it gets mentioned multiple times DAILY. I'm now hoping we can make a *GT rate work for May (tho I'm a bit doubtful now). I say book on board for Feb. You can always cancel after you get off.

I've actual cruised before-last year with my BFF. Her DH surprised her for her birthday and sent both of us.That' was a year ago February and I came back talking non stop about and by last September was able to talk my hubby into it.

I'd love to book on board but we already know we're going on a missions trip next year to El Salvador which will be using up all of our vacation time and I really don't see a possibility of going within the 18 months.

For now I dream of WDW or ABD to Italy in 2016 or '17.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter