Catfishing

9118e92b305ef053f4054a7dbe9c1763cc96a20e5721525c62a2b0714f649398.jpg

My maid is offended by your implications here...

I'm totally with you. I'm 100% the real me on these boards (that's what we all say, right)? If you asked me for my address I'd consider giving it to you. I'm not worried about someone stealing my identity because I'm too poor for someone to steal money out of my bank account and I'm so boring that if you did something crazy and pretended it was me, no one who knows me would believe it LOL
I've often had similar thoughts. If I was faking, why on God's good earth would I pick "bland, middle-aged, Canadian wife and mom"? And who would ever want to steal that identity?

I've often had similar thoughts. If I was faking, why on God's good earth would I pick "bland, middle-aged, Canadian wife and mom"? And who would ever want to steal that identity?

This is what I think. If I was going to make something up, I certainly could have been more creative and made myself sound more glamorous and less neurotic. And I'd definitely have found a fake photo...

But does it come to your summer estate with your or just stay at the headquarters when you're off duty?!

He may be the best darn K9 our nation has seen, but I'll be danged if I allow him the luxury of my summer estate. He doesn't get along with my other dogs so he has been banned from becoming a part of my household. I'm sure there are agents that will take care of his needs.

I don't know about anyone else but I'm planning a big ole fish fry next weekend. Invitations will be PM'd to those invited. Please RSVP so I can tell my French chef how much fish to prepare.

*Proofread and approved by the maid staff*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter