catering at sea breeze point

stitchaholic

DIS Veteran
can I get a catered meal at our ceremony location after the ceremony ?
we are getting married at sea breeze point and would love to host a small brunch afterwards , we will only be 19 people , so something small and informal would be great

I don't believe you can. Especially since there may be another ceremony following yours.

What about lunch at the Grand Floridian Cafe? or even one of the restaurants at the Boardwalk? We thought about doing the buffet at Cape May after our wedding.

our Wedding coordinator told us that we could not have a catered lunch unless our total expences on the wedding was over $10,000. We are planning a lunch for 20 at the Captain's Grill at the yacht club after the wedding.

good luck

Yes you can! We are having an 11:00 am catered brunch after a 10:00 am sea breeze point ceremony in a boardwalk inn ballroom (just a short walk). You just have to meet the $7500 minimum for escape weddings adding a private catered event.

Yes you can! We are having an 11:00 am catered brunch after a 10:00 am sea breeze point ceremony in a boardwalk inn ballroom (just a short walk). You just have to meet the $7500 minimum for escape weddings adding a private catered event.

so ,unless I am going to meet that minimum , I am not allowed to cater a private event , whether it be a DP or small reception ?

so ,unless I am going to meet that minimum , I am not allowed to cater a private event , whether it be a DP or small reception ?
If you want a private event (planned through DFTW) whether it be a DP or a small catered brunch/lunch/dinner after your escape event it triggers a $7500 minimum.

If you don't mind planning it yourself you could call one of the resort restuarants and book a normal ADR or call the restaurant manager and book a reservation through the restaurant. This will not trigger the minimum. But remember that if you go this route you are subject to the hours that restaurant is open.

We had 18 guests and had our brunch at The Attic - I loved this venue...I wasn't sure from the pictures I had seen if it was "right" for us, but when I saw it at our Planning Session I fell in love. It is beautiful, needs no extra decor, and the brunch was phenomenal. We added it kind of late in the game, but I'm so glad I did!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter