Category 5C on the Dream?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by NY Disney fan, Mar 13, 2013.

1. NY Disney fan

NY Disney fan DIS Veteran

Has anyone booked this or stayed in this category? What floors are in Cat. 5C? Did you like it?

2. Lisa Lisa

Lisa Lisa DIS Veteran

Category 5C rooms on the Dream/Fantasy are on deck 7, forward and mid-forward and aft. We love deck 7 and prefer rooms near the aft stairs/elevators, so we booked a 5C for our upcoming cruise on the Fantasy. IMO it's a great category, but make sure you check the stateroom reviews to insure that the room you choose does not have any downsides.

ETA: What I love about deck 7 is that you don't have to use the elevators to get anywhere, and there are staterooms both above and below (vs. public spaces).

3. Scillycruisers

Scillycruisers Mouseketeer

We had a 5c on deck 7 of Fantasy. It was great and we have chosen the same room for our next cruise.

4. dznystar

dznystar DIS Veteran

We're staying in 7160 on our upcoming cruise? Anyone stayed on that one on the fantasy?

5. goosedwn

goosedwn Mouseketeer

We did last year. Room 7058. I like it. It is forward but tt's very close to the mid elevator (I think 3 doors or so). It's close to lots of things. Dh wants to be a bit further from the elevator so we are up 1 cat this year so that we can be a bit further. I would not mind booking the same room again though.