Cat Map

Don't forget how once they pick their specific region, cats have the ability to infinitely increase their mass, thus becoming an immovable object. I often wake up wondering who put the cinder block in my bed!

Truest part of that pic is the cat bed never being used. Years ago when I first had cats I bought some of the "top of the line" cat beds. They never even ventured to those beds.

Too true! I'm still trying to figure out how my cats thinks that each one is entitled to at least half of the bed. Don't get up in the middle of the night or you lose your space on the bed. Cruise ship anchors weigh less than one of my cats at 3 am. :rolleyes1

My cat map would have me on the bed with a big zone on my chest/neck labeled "sleep zone". Not so great for my allergies/asthma, but oh so good for my mental well being. :cat:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter