Cat in Carousel of Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eilynn

Earning My Ears
One of the CMs working the attraction mentioned that there is a cat that appears in every scene (and that there are 6 hidden Mickeys in that last scene). We could not find the cat in the third (Halloween) scene though, and it drove us crazy. We even split up on our last attempt and had one of us sit on the left side and one on the right.

Does anyone know off the top of their head where it might be? We both tried googling, but couldn't find out.

You got me curious, so I tried to watch a couple youtube videos, but no luck. They kept zooming in and cutting out scenes. I'm now on a mission! I'm thinking in the room with the son. Maybe looking at him when he's dressed as a werewolf?

You got me curious, so I tried to watch a couple youtube videos, but no luck. They kept zooming in and cutting out scenes. I'm now on a mission! I'm thinking in the room with the son. Maybe looking at him when he's dressed as a werewolf?

I didn't even think of trying to find it on youtube. I just checked a few videos and couldn't spot it. I was actually sitting on the left side (son as a werewolf and mom wallpapering) and didn't see the cat on that side.

on the fridge?

I looked in the videos I was watching and didn't see it up there.

I feel like a crazy person looking for this cat:rotfl:

It's funny you mention this because the same CM (likely) made the same spell when we were there on Sat 1/3/15 and we too found all of them but that same scene. Other conclusion was the same it must have been in the left scene. Anyhow, after years and years of visiting, this was the first time we've heard about the cat and hidden mickeys (which we found all six). Thanks!!

It's funny you mention this because the same CM (likely) made the same spell when we were there on Sat 1/3/15 and we too found all of them but that same scene. Other conclusion was the same it must have been in the left scene. Anyhow, after years and years of visiting, this was the first time we've heard about the cat and hidden mickeys (which we found all six). Thanks!!

It definitely could have been the same one. We were there 12/27-1/8. I can't remember around what time we rode, but it was definitely after dark.

Ohhh I was looking for a "real" cat! I saw that one, and one on something in the sister's room (a Halloweeny black cat on an invitation or something) but I thought there was a pet one somewhere.

I was also looking for the real cat since it appears in the other scenes. This somehow doesn't feel as satisfying as finding a real cat :lmao:

Found it.
It's a little white cat figurine on the bookshelf above the TV when the grandma starts watching the fights. You can see it clear as day at 12:52 in.

:cool1:
FINALLY!!! I have been looking for this cat for years!!! So have those that have enjoyed this attraction with me. We just sat through this attraction twice last week and all were scanning scene three (as I have done several times before). Never thought to look at the shelf as I was looking for a furry cat NOT a ceramic one. However, the mystery is now solved. Thanks for the link to the video!!

I wanna know who the little girl is helping with the laundry.
Its not the sister. And shes only in that ine scene. WHO ARE YOU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter