Cat 8C room#8518

We were in 8518 on the fantasy and loved it. We had a deluxe verandah room on the last cruise, but wish we were in the family ocean view as they are more spacious.

We were in 8518 on the fantasy and loved it. We had a deluxe verandah room on the last cruise, but wish we were in the family ocean view as they are more spacious.

can you please tell me whether this room has a sofa bed + pull-down bed from ceiling + murphy bed, or just sofa bed + murphy bed? can it sleep five?

can you please tell me whether this room has a sofa bed + pull-down bed from ceiling + murphy bed, or just sofa bed + murphy bed? can it sleep five?
We were in 8518 on the Fantasy last week. It did not have the bed in the ceiling. It had the sofa bed and the murphy bed.

oooh thank you very much! how did you like the room overall?
We love these rooms! We always book this category. They are the same size as a veranda room except the verandah space is inside the room. Our first cruise we had this category but in the back of the ship. There was way too much vibration for me, every little thing rattled and kept me from sleeping. The next cruise we moved forward and have been very happy.

We love these rooms! We always book this category. They are the same size as a veranda room except the verandah space is inside the room. Our first cruise we had this category but in the back of the ship. There was way too much vibration for me, every little thing rattled and kept me from sleeping. The next cruise we moved forward and have been very happy.

that's great! this will be our first time on the fantasy and first time in this category as well. i was initially a little apprehensive about the forward location, but your write-up makes me feel better. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter