cat 6, Room #6590 would you suggest it or further back?

lindym

Mouseketeer
Since the laundry room is by 6588 is this too close? Would you go back further to 6594 or 6596? Or this is a 3 day cruise with Nassau and Castaway Cay, would the other side like 6090 or 6094 be better. Your help is appreciated.

We were in room 6083( the other side of the ship) it was very quite and didnt move that much because you are in the middle of the ship. The laundry room was very busy and used alot.

If it were me, I would move away from the laundry room if there were other options. The other cabins you mentioned look good because there aren't other cabins directly across from them.

On the other hand, if there were no other cabins available, I wouldn't worry about it. I tried to get the "perfect" cabin on our cruise and was worried about our Cat. 6 connecting cabin very near the aft elevators/stairs and almost over the movie theatre. We had absolutely no problems at all and loved the location.

Have fun!

we were in 6088 and I think you would love that side. Very quiet and not near the laundry.

We actually liked being near the laundry! We could run over and iron our clothes quickly when nobody was there, and throw in a load of clothes anytime. We were three doors down and didn't notice any noise whatsoever.

We had 6600 & 6602 on our cruise this summer and loved them! I really wanted midship, but this was the closest they could find for adjoining rooms. I was worried about the motion of the ship, but the only time I felt anything was in the theatre the first night. When we docked at CC, we were looking out at the island (beautiful!!!), although I know they don't always dock in the same direction. When we docked in Nassau, we were facing out to the ocean and not the town. We loved the location and would book it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter