Cat 3 Noise

lildeb724

Mouseketeer
I gave away my passporter but now want to make a suite request for 2007. Which Cat 3 suites are considered noisy becuase they are under the goofy pool. The deck plans look like there are 8 of them but for some reason I only remember there being 4 of them...Either way I want to know which are the suites that are noisy, but have the 5th Bed in the living room.
Thanks

There are 4 Cat 3 cabins with the pull down bed in the living room instead of the master bedroom - 8032, 8034, 8532, 8534.
As for noise, these are all in the same location approximately under the Goofy pool.

We have stayed in 8032 and 8532 and found the noise tolerable even though my wife is a light sleeper. Leaving the verandah door open slightly took care of the noise. Most of the noise was just from people running around on the deck in the evening. We did not have a problem with any noise early in the morning.

8532 is the suite that I prefer.

I had it on our last cruise and liked it soo much I have it booked for 2 more cruises.

Early in the AM you can hear the chairs and tables sliding on the deck above you, but its nothing tho stop me from getting the cabin. Once you get there, you will love this suite!

There is also some noise from something rolling across the ship from front to back, I think it is a cleaner or soemthing like that.

You will not be disappointed in this cabin!

We love 8532 and have requested it for our next 4 cruises. It is beautiful and location is great. My husband is also a VERY light sleeper but never heard any noise that bothers him.

Laura

We were just in 8534. We noticed the rolling noise from some sort of cart a couple times a day and could hear kids running but I think you hear that anywhere on deck 8. The thing that us awake the first night was the room creaking. I don't know if it was the wood moldings or what it was but we joked about it because they were showing the making of the Magic on tv. The ship was made in 2 pieces and we were in the middle. We wondered if we should be worried.

Still the noise was very livable and didn't stop us from rebooking the room. You will love the suite so much that it won't matter.

We noticed that same creaking,actually shuddering, on our Oct 21 Wonder cruise in cabin 8048.

I REALLY gotta start writing down what room number I stayed in!!! ;) You guys are good!!

I just can't beleive that you book 3 and 4 cruises ahead.:earseek: THAT is cool!!

Well I must confess hat I would never have thought we would but my husband is hooked on THAT room and when he realized how much everyone liked it, he gave the nod to book ahead-2 for 2006, and 2 on the Wonder in that same room for 2005. Now he is aiming bigger for 2007, 2008 and 2009 since he is realizing that DD will be in college after that. I just LOVE my husband......

Laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter