Cat 2 Question

Maxwell

DIS Veteran
I was looking at some pictures of #8516 and it looks like you can hardly see the TV from the living room couch. Anyone have any experiences with this room?

I have this room 8516 on july 15 2006 when i get home i will gladly post pictures from what i was told you can see the tv and it is not the small 13in you get in the regular rooms it is suppose to be at least 20inches with a dvd and playstation hope this helps

We stayed in 8016 a few months ago. You're right, it is hard to see the TV from the living room sofa. My son watched a DVD in there by turning the chair directly in front of the TV. Then we realized that the TV in the second bedroom had a built in DVD player on top. After that, my son just watched TV in his room. My DH and I watched in our bedroom. The living room TV didn't get a lot of use.

Also, there was no Playstation in our room (January 2006).

I have a large photo album of the suite. If you'd like to see it, PM your regular e-mail address to me and I'll send you the link.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter