Cat 11's for 6 people

preb

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to do some research for a friend, but I'm looking at an old brochure.

They have 2 adults and 4 kids ages 6-13 and are on a tight budget.

Is it true that there are no connecting cat 11's? They'd have to go up to a 10 to have a door between them? Any other suggestions to have the 4 kids in one cabin?

Thanks in advance for any advise!:crazy:

Yes that is true, there are no connecting cat 11 or 12's. Connecting rooms start at Cat 10 and higher.

We have 6 and ended up booking two in a cat 8 and 4 in a cat 11. They are next to each other on deck 6 and are outside staterooms. Still expensive to be a group of 6!!

We went on the wonder on 2/29-3/4. We, also, are on a tight budget. Our boys are 13, 11, 8, and 4.
We got 2 inside staterooms that were next to each other but not adjoining. The older three stayed in 1 room and DH, me and 4 year old were in the other. This worked out fine.
The older ones felt important that they got their "own" room.

Hope that helps.

we are traveling as a family of 7! dh and myself. my dd 7; ds 4; dh's dd 17; dd 15 and ds 13.

we are booked into 2 cat 11's. they are side by side rooms. we tried to get connecting rooms but they do not start until cat 10.

the way dcl books is 1 lead person (adult) is booked into each room. how you actually sleep it is up to you. we will have the 3 older kids in 1 room and the 2 adults and 2 little ones in another room.

it's very expensive - but i'm thinking it will be worth every cent!

HAVE FUN!!

terri.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter