Cat. 11 Staterooms on Deck 5

txaggie94gigem

<font color="green">Cruisin' with Disney<br><font
Has anyone stayed in these rooms before? We have a ressie for 5013, which on the deck plans is a horizontal room vs. the standard vertical. If anyone has stayed in these rooms and has any pictures I would be grateful. If anyone else has seen these rooms if you could describe the layout to me I would be grateful... :confused3

We stayed in that room and my extended family were in the next 2. We really enjoyed the room and loved the area. Not having a porthole wasnt a problem for us and the room was fine size wise. There was no excess hallway noise and being on deck 5 was nice and centralized. Nothing was too far up or down.
I dont have pictures but can try to describe it for you.
-As you enter the room, the couch that pulls out to a bed it on the far wall across from you, facing you.
-To the left of that is the closet.
-Again, if you were to enter the room, but make a U turn to the left there is the bathroom(across from the closet).
-Now going back to the entrance, on the far wall(the wall you are looking at), but to the right is the top of the bed. There was a little space between the bed and the right wall of the the room.
-Across from the foot of the bed(along the wall where the door to enter is, but to the right) was the desk.
-Directly to the right of the door was some storage with the fridge.

I hope that explains it well enough for you. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter