casual dining

bill kellum

Earning My Ears
I will be traveling with three children and will not be dining like the majority.we have cruised disney in the past,if you didn't eat at the normal places you either had room service or went to deck nine and had a variety of fast foods.has that changed or is there a buffet or something.

Topsiders/Beach Blanket Buffet offers more casual sit-down dining. I believe they have waiters and such but any dress is acceptable.

Topsiders evening meals are only available on the 7 day cruises. From what I understand, you go through the line, and pick out your appetizers and order your main course, which they bring out to your table.

I can confirm that this is how Topsiders works. A combination of waiter service and buffet.

When we were docked at Key West, my daughter wanted to see the Animator's Palate show and my son wanted to check out the sunset activities on the dock. So, he and I got dinner at Topsiders. The quality was close to that of the main dining room. We then went to the dock for an hour or so and then came back in time to join DW & DD for dessert - - and to catch the show

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter