Castle wedding budget

Sheldora

Disney Wedding here I come!
I got through a couple pages on the share your budget board but does anyone have a budget specifically from having ceremony at the castle?
Thanks

I got married in 2001. I did ask about the cost of getting married in front of castle. I was told it was a minimum of $50,000 and I forget, but there is a guest number minimum ( I want to say 100 or more). Wedding planner also told me castle weddings are not held when park is open. I'm thinking some really odd hours. We had some wedding pictures taken in the park (castle, carousel, etc) but it had to be done when the park wasn't open. We were there by 5 a.m. with our photographer to do it. That's why when you see wedding pictures in the park, in front of the castle, etc. that it's dark outside. It's not that it's 9 p.m. at night, it's because the sun hasn't come up yet.

Hi!

We are doing or attempting to do castle wedding. I don't have BEO yet so i can't really share the budget. But I don't think it's different from any other budget with only addition: castle venue fee of 10k.
The guest max is 50. Maybe you can add few standing (bridal party). More people just won't fit in the plaza.
Ceremony takes place at 8am. The only days it can be done: Tuesday, Wed and friday. It's not guaranteed till 6 months out. We are planning for January end and should get confirmed soon.

Be ready to be flexible with your date if you want caste wedding. These weddings should get approved by MK and only happen 2-3 times a year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter