Castle vs Epcot?

jwmoss

Mouseketeer
Last year, on our first Disney trip, we did the delicious and beautiful breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table at the castle. I was under the impression that the Storybook Dining in Epcot was only 1 dining credit (vs 2 for the CRT). Now I can't find where I read that at. Am I cracking up or is that right???

Also, in your opinion, is the Storybook Dining at Epcot as fun and magical for little girls as CRT is? My princess is 7 and she's a little irritated with me for not taking her back to the castle! LOL!

Thanks - Janna

While Ive not eaten at the castle, we DID eat in Norway at Epcot. My daughters were six at the time, and loved it! Most of the princesses were there. you also get your pic taken with one of them before being seated. The food was good too. When we ate late Sept, it was only one credit! SCORE!:cool1:

Akershus is one dining credit whereas CRT is two. Photo packages are included in both.

While Ive not eaten at the castle, we DID eat in Norway at Epcot. My daughters were six at the time, and loved it! Most of the princesses were there. you also get your pic taken with one of them before being seated. The food was good too. When we ate late Sept, it was only one credit! SCORE!:cool1:

Sounds perfect!!! Thanks so much!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter