Castle View from Contemporary?

StrongholdMom

Earning My Ears
Can someone help me figure out where to find the best castle view from Contemporary? There's a blog that mentions the bridge that connects Contemporary to Bay Lake, how do I get there, and does anyone have a photo from that spot that I can see? Thanks! Trying to snag an important photo tomorrow before our Chef Mickey reservations. :cool1:

I think your talking about the walk way to Bay Lake Tower from the Contemporary A frame tower. If that is the case you can't get to the bridge unless you are staying in BLT. Even if your a Contemporary guest if I remember right.

I think your talking about the walk way to Bay Lake Tower from the Contemporary A frame tower. If that is the case you can't get to the bridge unless you are staying in BLT. Even if your a Contemporary guest if I remember right.

Correct. You need a KTTW/MB that indicates you are a BLT guest to open the doors to the skybridge.

You can access the 4th floor observation deck without any issues.

If you wait outside the door for someone to come out you can get on the walkway. No big deal! pixiedust:

I don't know if this would interest you, but….last week we were staying in CR on the bay lake side of the tower. (11th floor) When Wishes was about to start, we just walked to the end of the hallway and watched out the windows. It was magnificent! There was no audio, but somehow that made it even more spectacular. Perhaps I just know the Wishes music in my head so well that I "heard" it even when it wasn't there. Anyway, just an alternative. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter