Castle Tattoo

The characters are spot on, he could have been an animator!

Just wondering if you would share the approximate cost. I have two small (quarter size) tattoos and they were about 100$ each!

holy smokes! that is incredible.

I am truly in awe...i whined the WHOLE ten minutes my guy was putting a date on my inner wrist...broke out into a sweat and all. LOL. YOU are quite the girl for enduring this!

It is beautiful.

That is absolutely gorgeous, I love it!! :goodvibes I already have something on my back but I've thought about geting the bottom part of my left leg done with a collage of disney characters with the castle as the centerpiece on the very back. Looking forward to seeing the pics of your other tattoos!!!

Thanks so much for all the wonderful comments. I will be passing these comments on to my artist when I see him today. This tattoo was 4 trips to Saskatoon where it was done. The last session we did back to back days to finish the piece which was 16 hours over the 2 days. I can't wait to go to wdw and on our Xmas cruise this December. If you see me in December be sure to say hi :)

Stunning!!! I would love to get a Disney piece, but my back is all ready done! You definitely have found an amazing artist!

Amazing! Did you pick specific pictures to incorporate or is it all his own creation?

Amazing! Did you pick specific pictures to incorporate or is it all his own creation?

i just told him what characters i wanted and he did the rest. with the panisies i just told him i wanted pansies and i never gave him a picture i would have been fine with just plain pansies but he found the alice ones and asked if they were ok! i was so impressed with the amount of time he put into researching and planning this piece.

Sure is the most amazing one I have ever seen...Maybe because I am a Disney Freak!!! Super Cool!!!!

Now u need to find a creative way to walk around the park and show it off, without showing off anything else...

What an amazing tattoo... The artwork and the concept awesome... your artist has true talent.

It makes me want to come up with a new design.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter