Castle Stay for me!

queencorkle

Earning My Ears
I'll turn 43 at Disney World this June 28. My husband, 11 year-old and I have never been to WDW - it was a dream as a child that my DH is finally fullfilling! I'm a librarian and my entire library is decorated as a castle - I would just die if we got to stay in the Castle!! I'd forgotten what it was like to dream like this!!

Whether you get to stay in the castle or not, you are going to have a great time! Congrats on your first visit!

I hope you win a night in the castle! Wow! Your first trip! You will be filled with magic as soon as the gates open. My last trip was way back in the 1974 and I still remember so much! The feels are incredible!

I'll turn 43 at Disney World this June 28. My husband, 11 year-old and I have never been to WDW - it was a dream as a child that my DH is finally fullfilling! I'm a librarian and my entire library is decorated as a castle - I would just die if we got to stay in the Castle!! I'd forgotten what it was like to dream like this!!

My 25th birthday is also on June 28th! I hope you win a night.. that would be magical! :) :wizard:

Good luck, don't forget to get your free 1st visit pins in City Hall.

Good luck, and even if you don't win the castle, maybe you'll at least get a small dream...those are quite fun too. I got my first one today (Dream Fastpass) which might not sound like much, but it meant one extra ride on my favorite (Soarin') which is something to be happy about in the peak season! Here's hoping the Dream Team finds you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter