Castle Lights & MVMCP Parade Pics - All New for 2007!

The pictures are breathtaking , I just love the castle pic's they would look great printed out and in a frame for the holidays. Thanks for sharing now I'm really missing Dis:sad2: for the holidays.

I know the lights are going to be up until Jan. 6, but what about the parade? Is that only for MVMCP, or will they have that during the day as well? It looks a little different, so it might be worth seeing...only 35 days to go!!

Awesome pictures, BTW. :thumbsup2

We went to the very first MVMCP this year and we absolutley loved it. It was not that crowded. We got our pictures we just Minnie, Mickey and Pluto but had alot of fun. We watche dthe lighting of the castle, the Holiday Wishes (which was amazing) and the parade. We also went and danced a bit at one of the cafe's with Pluto and Goofy. The castle is amazing as they are lighting it with the different sections.

We had a blast. I had never been to Disney during the Holiday season before and it was well worth it!!!

The pictures are wonderful.. I am so glad we are going for Christmas this year:santa: We can't wait we're counting down the days.

Thank you for posting those pictures. It definitely helps me get even more excited for my upcoming trip, if that's possible.

Bradk, you always take the most AMAZING pictures! Thank you so much for sharing these. I am going to show them to my 4 year old daughter, we are going to MVMCP on Sunday and she will be so excited!

Really though, you are a very talented photographer.

Thankyou so much for posting those AWESOME pics:goodvibes

I hope they do those lights on the castle every year....simply stunning.
kerri

AWESOME pictures!!!!!! Thanks for posting! I am really looking forward to our trip Christmas 2008!!!

I think it's super cool how they etched BRADK on the street in front of you! :lmao:

Great photos! Makes me look even more forward to going in LESS THAN TWO WEEKS!!!

Brad those are SPECTACULAR pictures! Two weeks from today I will be at Disney and this is my first time during the Holidays. I have been looking forward to this vacation for a year now and your pictures make me wish it was TOMORROW!

Thank you so much for sharing your pictures!

Melissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter