• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Castle Lighting - how long?

dpdis

Earning My Ears
Last year we were at Disney arriving the Monday after the new year holiday weekend. We were told the last night of the castle lighting had been the night before, Sunday. This year we're to arrive on Sunday the 3rd- and thinking of even coming a day early, just to see the lights. Does anyone know how long the castle lighting goes after new years? Is there another 'must see'- we saw somewhere that the osborne lights and the ak christmas parade goes through that Monday, the 4th so we could see those.
thanks!

Last year we were at Disney arriving the Monday after the new year holiday weekend. We were told the last night of the castle lighting had been the night before, Sunday. This year we're to arrive on Sunday the 3rd- and thinking of even coming a day early, just to see the lights. Does anyone know how long the castle lighting goes after new years? Is there another 'must see'- we saw somewhere that the osborne lights and the ak christmas parade goes through that Monday, the 4th so we could see those.
thanks!

Last night of them lighted looks to be Jan. 3.

Problem is, on some calendars, the last night of "Christmas Wishes" is Jan. 2. so that night may be the
last of the Ice Lights, too.

Only way to know is to wait a bit longer and see if any better info comes out closer to the actual dates.

Also, looks like the last scheduled Jingle Jungle Parade in DAK is on Sun. Jan. 3.

BTW, I'm not SURE of the Osborne Lights running on Mon., Jan. 4. I know that's what some calendars say,
but it just doesn't make much sense to run them that night.
Time will tell.

We were there last year from Jan. 1-9. I do not recall them never being on. We were able to enjoy Osborne, MK Catle lighting and the Christmas parade at Animal Kingdom. All of the parks and hotels still were decorated until the 7th when we noticed they were coming down. Who ever knows tho?:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter