• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Castle Inn Ceckin question

BijouBabe

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if Castle Inn allows early check in? My friend said last time she went to Disneyland and they were early for check in the place they stayed at held their bags for them so they could go to the park until check in time. She says Castle Inn will probably do the same but I wanted to see if anyone has had luck with early check ins first before making the decision to book a character dining experience in the evening. I don't feel comfortable just leaving my bags with desk attendants unless they have a room they lock them in.

Awesome! That is really great to hear and a big relief! I was concerned about our valuables, but glad to hear that we should be fine.

We check in early at the castle all the time, but it could be that we are just very lucky. I dont believe theres any guarantee that a room will be ready, but Im sure they would allow you to park until there is one available.

We check in early at the castle all the time, but it could be that we are just very lucky. I dont believe theres any guarantee that a room will be ready, but Im sure they would allow you to park until there is one available.

We're not doing any driving at all so don't need to worry about parking. We also have a family suite so don't know if that makes a difference?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter