• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Castle collection?

Alli76

DIS Veteran
update: never mind. Found it and already sold out. Has anyone been able to find these items on sale? I have been checking since exactly 10 am EST (7am PST) and haven’t seen any of the new items.

I was able to get the pin and display case, but it wouldn't let me check out with the ornament in my cart. It doesn't show as out of stock on the site, but does when I try to check out with it.

Looks like the puzzle and the ornament are out of stock, but the rest of the items remain.

Here's my recurring "Day of Limited Release Schedule": Online check from 3:00am to 6:59am (just in case). Sign on again at 7:00 am. Check for item under all possible listings. Check on different computer. Refresh, refresh, refresh. Item does not show up until 9:00am. Load in cart at 9:01am and go to checkout. Cart says can't process because one of the items (you guess which one) is out. Repeat process until system finally shows item as sold out and won't let you add to cart. Item disappears again. Go to ebay and purchase item for 3 times the original price. Shopping complete.

I tried to buy the puzzle - looked like it was available, but when I tried to put it in my cart - oopsie! Sold out! Just shows me that I should have gotten up earlier today...
I bet a lot of people bought it because it was a pretty Disney item and doubles as something fun to do during stay-at-home.

Well, I got my order today and the pin arrived broken. :( Of course they have no more stock to replace it with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter