castawayclub.com

atigeg

DIS Veteran
the DNS setting were updated on 6/2 around noon, and it takes up to 72 hours for the changes to replicate accross the servers that support the internet.

in the mean time pls use the following url to get to our site

www.disneycruiser.info

Tony

typo has been fixed,

The listed url doesn't work either. I've been trying your site hoping to see if there was anything new on it.

Thanx Tony and Barb, for letting us all enjoy your wonderful site!

Speaking of Castaway Club, Does it take forever to receive your Castaway Club Card after your first cruise? I"ve already called twice & we cruised in Feb. ...still haven't received it. Cathie

Thank you Thank you, I printed off your latest info this morning, sure appreciate all of your updates and info you provide us with.
I'm sure you have helped many get maximum enjoyment out of their vacations,we can't all cruise 32 times;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter