Castaway Member and Non Members in Same Party?

ricka47

Mouseketeer
My parents are sailing with us in September. We are Castaway Club members and they are not. When we check in, can they go with us in the line for members or not? Since we have separate cabins, we'll need to have a different person checking us and them in and I don't want them embarrassed when/if they are told they are in the wrong line.

They are in their mid-80s and I don't think the check-in person would tell them to go and get in the regular line, but I wanted to make sure.

Yes, they can check-in with you.

We have been on two DCL cruises this year and I can tell you the Castaway Club line was longer than the first-time cruiser line both times.

I have the same situation - I'm looking forward to the answer!

PS- I can't get my countdown to show - I created it at the website, but I can't get it to show up. Can you help?

Thanks.

We too are a group traveling with 1 stateroom of returnies and 2 staterooms of newbies. Which line should we all get into? Should we all chech in together?
Also can the CC members make reservations for all of us if we are all doing the same excursions and or Palos?

As far as the ticker, go to your private message link - click on signature and copy and past the link in there.

Good luck it took me a couple of tries to get it right.

Linnied: Thanks - I tried it but it didn't work. There are three choices of what to copy in - I tried the HTML one. No luck.

linnied said:
We too are a group traveling with 1 stateroom of returnies and 2 staterooms of newbies. Which line should we all get into? Should we all chech in together?
Also can the CC members make reservations for all of us if we are all doing the same excursions and or Palos?

I was wondering about the excursion palo thing too. We are CC members, but my Dad is not. DCL linked our ressies. I was hoping to book 90 days out for all of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!