Castaway? - Floaties, Water Wings, etc?

juniper627

Earning My Ears
I'm trying to follow the "prohibited items" list... Besides a life jacket and a bathing suit with floats sewn in, are there any other "floaties" that are allowed at CC?

I'm trying to follow the "prohibited items" list... Besides a life jacket and a bathing suit with floats sewn in, are there any other "floaties" that are allowed at CC?

I did see kids in their own floats and with water wings when we went to CC. I just know that these things are not allowed in the pools on the ships.

Of course if I am wrong I know I will be corrected. :thumbsup2

HTH

We used floaties (arm bands) for both my kids on CC. We had no problems at all. We also used them in the family pool, no issues there for us either.

What about blow up rings? I bought a bunch to include in a FE, but don't want to be giving something that is prohibited! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter