• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Castaway Club

Renee D

Earning My Ears
I just booked my second cruise today for Feb. of next year. I'm so excited! After my first cruise I received my Castaway Club card with my number. My sister who sailed on the same cruise did not receive one. How does she get a card now? Also, my mom and nephew stayed in the room with me during my last cruise. Should there be a card for each person or is there just one per stateroom? Thanks for any info.

Renee

Sometimes they send only one person in the party, but everyone has their own castaway number. All they have to do is call dcl and they can get it.

Just wanted to add a question to this. How long did it take to get you CC card? We cruised over a month ago and have not received ours.

We did'nt recieve ours until I emailed DCL and inquired about it. And then it took about 6 months. Still have'nt to date recieved them for everyone who cruised with us.

The Castaway Club card is, truly, irrelevant. You won't ever need the actual card for anything, just the number. Every passenger who has cruised with DCL is assigned a CC number. Just call DCL to get yours if you haven't received your card.

It took us forever to get our CC numbers. Maybe six months? We then had to call and get cards for everyone, since we don't always travel the same time.

We never received anything after we cruised in 2000. When we booked this most recent cruise I contacted DU about getting numbers. They came back with numbers for all four of us. Interesting thing about that though is the kids did NOT cruise with us in 2000. :confused3

Kristen

ETA: I heard back from DU in about a day. They were wonderful. But we never have received any cards from DCL-- which is fine with me as long as we are in the system...

Just wanted to add a question to this. How long did it take to get you CC card? We cruised over a month ago and have not received ours.

Hey Tavis! :) Don't worry, I haven't received mine either, but did call DCL and they happily gave me the number. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter