Castaway Club?

cinjam

When will we go again???? Why in April, of course!
We sailed on 2/10/07 and have yet to receive any Castaway Club information. Should we have received something by now? Who do I call to follow up?
Thanks!

The last time I was making a reservation about a month ago, DCL said they were making new cards and packets for everyone. They had hoped they would be out in April, but it looked like it was going to be May. We'll see.:rolleyes1

We sailed on 2/10/07 and have yet to receive any Castaway Club information. Should we have received something by now? Who do I call to follow up?
Thanks!

Yup, we sailed on 2/18 and never heard anything about our Castaway Club membership numbers either. So I went back to the Disney Cruise website, went to the Castaway Club area, then sent them an e-mail from there. Gave them the names and the reservation number I had at the time. They responded in 24 hours giving me the information I had requested. BUT, we were still supposed to be sent some info packet after the cruise. But it looks like May according to another DIS response.

don't worry...I first sailed in 2000 and I've yet to actually receive any cards or anything...I just called and got my CC # and that's really all you need. Plus they did say their changing everything and everyone might get new #'s anyway...so you're not alone ;)

Thanks!

we also cruised and never received our castaway club materials !!!BUT..... our cruise was on may 13th of 2006 !!! i really would like to know who to call or email or write to so i can access the castaway club from the dcl website !!!
any suggestions would be wonderful !! THANKS!!!!

:sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :confused: :confused:

but.... want to be.....

HAPPY again.......

don't worry...I first sailed in 2000 and I've yet to actually receive any cards or anything...I just called and got my CC # and that's really all you need. Plus they did say their changing everything and everyone might get new #'s anyway...so you're not alone ;)

Who did you call? and number please.......

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I sent them an email through the web site & here is the response I received:

Thank you for your request on receiving a Castaway Club Membership Kit that includes your membership cards. We are currently in the process of updating the Castaway Club program and all of our Castaway Club Members will be receiving information as well as new Castaway Club Membership Cards for each member of your family. We anticipate these mailings to commence early this Spring.

We truly value our repeat Guests and appreciate how you continually
choose Disney Cruise Line as your vacation destination. Thank you for
your patience as we put the final touches on the program.

Below you will find you and your family's Castaway Club membership
numbers:

So I have my numbers for now & hope to see the kit by this summer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter