Castaway Club stateroom gift for Gold members?

4KsLUVDisney

Mouseketeer
This is our 1st cruise being a gold Castaway Club member. Can you tell me what the current Gold gift is?

When we cruised in May as silver members we got the sling bag.

The sling bag...with 2 luggage tags.
Thank you... did I see you just cruised last week? How was the Halloween cruise? This is our 1st time doing a Halloween cruise. We have done 2 Merrytime cruise and loved them. Just did the Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy in May and doing the same itinerary on the 22nd. Wondering how different they will be besides the Halloween decor and a few Halloween activities. Been looking for Halloween navigators but haven't seen any listed yet

Thank you... did I see you just cruised last week? How was the Halloween cruise? This is our 1st time doing a Halloween cruise. We have done 2 Merrytime cruise and loved them. Just did the Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy in May and doing the same itinerary on the 22nd. Wondering how different they will be besides the Halloween decor and a few Halloween activities. Been looking for Halloween navigators but haven't seen any listed yet

It was a regular cruise - no Halloween decorations/activities.

My In-laws just got back. They mentioned that there were some trick or treat areas set up across the ship in public areas, like the Tube and atrium. We did halloween on the high seas back in 2014, and they still did costume contests back then for adults too. So that hasn't really changed. There isn't a whole host of halloween in your face every day. Just decorations, like the pumpkin tree in the atrium.

@4KsLUVDisney thanks for asking the question, I was just getting ready to ask the same thing. I was really hoping DCL would have changed the gift by now, I seem to remember them changing the give about this time of year in the past. I have 2 of the sling bags and they are not my favorite gift choice; personally for me they are too small to be useful as it doesn't hold very much. DH uses one for work, but he only carries snacks and a poncho in it. I loved the tote bags and way back at the beginning the beach towels.

I've done 4 HOHS cruises. They decorate the portholes on deck 3, do a costume party with the characters doing a show in costumes. The kids can trick or treat that night and lots of the adults dress up too. I have seen some of the most amazing costumes on those cruises. I really enjoy it and getting to see all the costumes.

I'm getting ready to go on my first Very Merry this year and I'm super excited.

Have a great cruise.

@4KsLUVDisney thanks for asking the question, I was just getting ready to ask the same thing. I was really hoping DCL would have changed the gift by now, I seem to remember them changing the give about this time of year in the past. I have 2 of the sling bags and they are not my favorite gift choice; personally for me they are too small to be useful as it doesn't hold very much. DH uses one for work, but he only carries snacks and a poncho in it. I loved the tote bags and way back at the beginning the beach towels.

I've done 4 HOHS cruises. They decorate the portholes on deck 3, do a costume party with the characters doing a show in costumes. The kids can trick or treat that night and lots of the adults dress up too. I have seen some of the most amazing costumes on those cruises. I really enjoy it and getting to see all the costumes.

Have a great cruise.
I would love a DCL beach towel to be the gift!

Have a great cruise.
The Castaway Club gifts do not change on a schedule. Our first 4 cruises (that we got CC gifts on) spanned 2 1/2 years and we got the same red bag every time.

My favorite bag was the one blue backpack we got on our next cruise. It was only given out for, maybe, a year. Then there were the various incarnations of the beach bag, that went on for 4 years (I've got 6 of them). We got a blue rucksack type bag on one cruise, and then they changed to the sling bag about 2 years ago (don't have that one).

I wish that they would do beach towels again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter