Castaway Club Number?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by ksmom, May 1, 2006.

1. ksmom

ksmom Mouseketeer

We went on a DC in 2001. I know we got the Castaway Club package later with a number but I can't find it anywhere. How do I go about getting that number so I can put in for a quote with the discount?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. disneypoor

disneypoor DH thinks I have a "thing" for Mickey! DVC Gold

You can get a discount with a castaway club number? Do they just automatically send you the package once you have cruised for the first time?

4. polly p

polly p dvc member

I called disney cruiseline and they gave me our numbers. but when I booked our next cruise I was told you get no discount on the cruise. You do get some perks though.

5. poconoboatniks

poconoboatniks DIS Veteran

Polly is right ( Hi Polly :wave2: ) NO discount for CC members unless you are rebooking onboard.

We never got our CC cards with our numbers. I got the Christmas email from CC club and music cd.

Poconoboatniks

6. ksmom

ksmom Mouseketeer

What's the number for the disney cruise line? I was just wanting to make sure I got every available option, but I'll take what I can get. We want to go next June and I forgot how expensive it was. It will be myself, husband, and daughter (who will be 22 at that time.) I would love for my other daughter and her future husband to go, but they're both air force so we're not sure if they could have the time off.