Castaway Club Number?

ksmom

Mouseketeer
We went on a DC in 2001. I know we got the Castaway Club package later with a number but I can't find it anywhere. How do I go about getting that number so I can put in for a quote with the discount?

You can get a discount with a castaway club number? Do they just automatically send you the package once you have cruised for the first time?

I called disney cruiseline and they gave me our numbers. but when I booked our next cruise I was told you get no discount on the cruise. You do get some perks though.

Polly is right ( Hi Polly :wave2: ) NO discount for CC members unless you are rebooking onboard.

We never got our CC cards with our numbers. I got the Christmas email from CC club and music cd.

Poconoboatniks

What's the number for the disney cruise line? I was just wanting to make sure I got every available option, but I'll take what I can get. We want to go next June and I forgot how expensive it was. It will be myself, husband, and daughter (who will be 22 at that time.) I would love for my other daughter and her future husband to go, but they're both air force so we're not sure if they could have the time off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter