Castaway Club Member question

Okay, what about this one....

My mom and I are both Castaway Club Members and will be staying in the same room together, will we each get our own gift or just one to share?

DH and I each get a gift and have each time. I wonder if it's one per adult in each cabin. I have never received three (one for DS).

I loved the beach bag(s) this time - very fitting!

Kim

In the past, it was one gift per room. This has been our experience and what confirmed here on the DIS.
We will find out if it has changed next week.:confused3

We've always gotten 1 per stateroom too.

Gift? What gift?

Are you automatically a Castaway Club member if you've cruised on DCL before? Because DH & I went on the Magic back in 2002 and we just booked our Magic Mexican Riviera cruise for 2008. Does this mean there will be a gift waiting for us in our stateroom? The person I spoke with at DCL didn't mention anything about it. Will she automatically know we've cruised with DCL before?

In December 2005 we booked two rooms with our DD and DS. Since both of them were under 18 we received a gift in each room.

Gift? What gift?

Are you automatically a Castaway Club member if you've cruised on DCL before? Because DH & I went on the Magic back in 2002 and we just booked our Magic Mexican Riviera cruise for 2008. Does this mean there will be a gift waiting for us in our stateroom? The person I spoke with at DCL didn't mention anything about it. Will she automatically know we've cruised with DCL before?

They should konw, because CC membership is automatic. You can call DCL and get your #s. It should already be attached to your ressie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter