Castaway Club Gift on the Dream

The same ones - the red and black over-the-shoulder bag with rice crispies and a key chain. Also, as a gold I got the luggage strap and document case.

:-)

They usually give some sort of gift, but it depends how many cruise you have been on. They will at least give you a lanyard

Thanks Everyone!
I have about 4 of the red and black and I also have a few of the white with red and blue writing :sad1:
This is our 6th cruise so I was hoping for something new.
Oh well!!

We just got our 3rd Red and Black Bag with rice krispy treats, water bottles and the key ring. I would imagine they are ready to change too! However I would write them if you are a somewhat frequent cruiser. Something like...We certainly appreciate our on board gift but we now have 3 or 4 or whatever. However as we cruise often we hope you are considering a change.

I would guess they'd change the bag (which would be OK). Wouldn't hurt to make a suggestion as to design (if they still give a bag) or suggest an item that you would like to have!

I think the previous white bag they had for around the 3 year mark didn't they?

I just filled out a survey after returning from my PC cruise. One of the question lines was about Castaway Club gifts and benefits. I mentioned how monotonous the gift is for frequent cruisers. Hopefully, them asking about it means they are looking to change things up!

Yes that would be nice....something new and different! I really don't care to have another red and black bag personally and I didn't care for the water bottles at all. Thought for the Dream they definitely would have changed it!

We will be on our 2nd Disney cruise in October. 1st one was on the Magic then this one on the Dream. I woder what we will get? I would love one of the bags that you mention but I'm sure it stinks getting 3 or 4 of the same thing!

I liked the towel they gave at one point. About 4 years ago or so...probably more by this point. Someone correct me if I'm wrong about that :confused3 But I would rather have a towel than the bag. Anything different at this point :rolleyes1

As a teacher, I am on bag overload. I have a closet full of them even after giving a boat load away. And no more water bottles. Plus with all the food on board, don't give me more food. The repeats are just too much. I would like a change too. I'd rather have another towel. Our favorite gift so far was the blanket from 2006 (I think).

I think it would be great if you got a different gift based on how many cruises you'd taken. That way - if you return each year - you get a new bag.

I liked the towel they gave at one point. About 4 years ago or so...probably more by this point. Someone correct me if I'm wrong about that :confused3 But I would rather have a towel than the bag. Anything different at this point :rolleyes1

yes, we got a big DCL beach towel - we still use it...
the last cruise we were on was about 6 years ago. so they gave it out then, don't know until when...

This will be our 9th and 10th Disney cruise in March. I, too, wish they would give something different ! But last year I gave 4 of the red/black beach bags to our homeless shelter. They were thrilled to get them !:banana:

Just an idea of what to do with your extras :thumbsup2

We were on one of the Preview cruises - Boys/Girls Clubs. The gifts we got were a blue with Dream emblem blanket/comforter. My DH and I are always fighting for it while we watch TV to keep us warm. I sure wish they would start giving these out as Castaway gifts. The other 2 gifts we received which I have really enjoyed is the 4 inch rubber replica of the Dream - grandson always plays with it in the bathtub. It sits on my shelf with my other favorites when it is not in the bathtub. The last gift we received was a solid chocolate replica of the Dream. Of course I wanted to save it but . . . my DH said that was stupid as it wouldn't keep forever. He's right so we started at the back and we've eaten up to the adult pool - good chocolate!! Lets keep our fingers crossed for blankets.:cool1::cool1:

The last towel we received was on our 12/04 cruise. The white and blue bag was next in 2005.

Last month I missed the box of chocolates that we received in 2010, otherwise the gifts were all the same

I loved the towels. I also think that each CC member should get a gift.

That would be nice...even if it was a pin like they used to give. The kids are young enough that they haven't asked to keep one of them yet...but we have enough bags for each of us to have one now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter