Castaway Club gift - does every member receive one?

knyisles

Long Island Fun
In the past, your castaway club gift was one per room. It seems like that might have changed. I have seen threads with the new gift....does every castaway club member receive one?

Thank you

Its one per room with a castaway club member in it. This is why in May I shared a room with my sister as her and her husband weren't members and this allowed her to get a gift and our room to have one.

I think the new Lanyard you get at check in however is one per guest but then the bag is one per room (anyone who can confirm this?)

the lanyard and 2 pins received at check in at the port is per person; the gift in the room (previously a beach towel; currently a bag and other goodies) is one per room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter