• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Castaway Club CD

years ago there was a thread with a link to the music....I know it existed because thats where I got my copy of the music, IF I can find it I will pm u the songs

I do remember this too but after a while it became corrupt. My McAfee would warn me, "whoa! are you sure you want to go there?" At that time, others were reporting similar issues so I deleted it from my Favorites.

Thanks - Trying to download told me that too many had download it and to try later. However there was an option to putting them on my Google drive. Selecting that option (and logging in) placed a copy of the files. I was then able to download them.

Now to make this nice, does someone have a nice scan of the CD cover? Thanks!

This cd also has a screensaver on it. Since we got a new computer with Windows 8 on it, I can't find the screensaver. The music plays. Can anyone help ?

Now to make this nice, does someone have a nice scan of the CD cover? Thanks!

I found this picture online to use:
t6w2rr.jpg

I can't get them to download, it doesn't give me the option to when I right click:confused3

If you want to PM me an email address I can send it to you as a zip file.
I figured it out but thank you. It wouldn't let me download it directly but since I was signed in with my Google account it let me send the zip file to myself and I was able to download it that way. It's really great!

Can anyone suggest a good program or tool to use to print a CD label for this (either using the scan or CC pictures that have been shared in the thread?)

Can anyone suggest a good program or tool to use to print a CD label for this (either using the scan or CC pictures that have been shared in the thread?)

If your talking about printing on a CD then you would have to check with your printers owners manual and see if it can do it. Otherwise what I would do is use something like word and set up a table with the dimensions of the cd case.

I was able to get all but the first two. Will try later and see if I can get them.

Thanks. I didn't even know about the CD

Please send a file with music. The link is to google and it want you to work form it. Will not play on Windows PC without installing more drivers. Do not need this.
I will send email address to you in private message.

Please send a file with music. The link is to google and it want you to work form it. Will not play on Windows PC without installing more drivers. Do not need this.
I will send email address to you in private message.

Worked fine for me. I clicked on a song and at the bottom of the blackish window was a download button. I clicked on that and saved it to the computer. Once it was on the computer it played using iTunes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter