castaway club card

cristit14

<font color=blue> An older <font color=red>I am Do
I got my castaway club cards in the mail today. The packaging is so cute! There was also a CD in there with music and pictures of the ship. We put it on as our screensaver for now, but it is kind of depressing me. I wish I was back on board with my drink of the day. :drinking1 :drinking1 :drinking1 :drinking1 :D

I wish I could get one.

We cruised in Feb and nothing. Several calls and emails did not help.

The thing that really gets me mad is that I got a friend to go on the cruise and he would have gotten the $50 credit that they offer in the CC packet you get. I found out about that too late.

Hey DCL... ya listening???

We cruised last september and they said they don't said the cards anymore..now all year I have been watching everyone receive cards in the mail..ugh. What is up with you disney!

I wasn't expecting one either after all of the posts that people weren't getting theirs. I was presentlly surprised to see it in the mail yesterday.
Billinaz, I didn't see anything about a credit in my packet at all. I looked again when I read your post. Maybe they don't do that anymore.

I have cruised twice and never received a card or anything. Maybe the third time is a charm and I will receive something after my mexican riviera cruise.:rolleyes:

We've cruised three times, getting ready for the fourth, and still no card. That's alright, though. We do get our returning cruiser gift and our invitation to the reception each time.

Beth

My family of 4 cruised in June and received our cards by the end of July. We were on the Magic. Maybe it's a random thing. I keep hearing that some get them and some don't.

I would hate to think it is a cast system on based on the amount of money you paid for the cruise!:rolleyes:

I sure hope not. We were in a CAT 3 suite... so that would mean everyone else paid a TON of money for those cards ....

I don't know if this had anything to do with it or not but I called to get my Castaway club # because a Disney poll I was taking asked for it. 4 days later, I got our cards in the mail along with the CD.

four of us went on the disney wonder last year but only one of us got the castaway club card. cannot recall exactly how long it took before we got it. as far as i know, anybody who has been on a disney cruise should become a castaway club member, so i was surprised that not all four of us got cards. on the letter that we received, they made it sound that we would get special attention whenever we called disney....even giving a special 1-800 number. well, lo and behold it just connects you to reservations, the same place you would get if you called the regular number for non-castaway club members. so much for the benefit....

I got a castaway club card after my first cruise. I didn't realize they don't give it to everyone. What is so special about them?

We have cruised four times with Disney and never rec'd a card from them!:(

Lisa

Well, after 6 months and 4 calls, I got my CC cards and CD today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone post the # to call, since I haven't received mine either? Thanks! ::yes::

I don't remember if this is the number I called or not but it is on the front of my CC card: 1-800-449-3380.

Thanks, I'm trying it now!

edited to say... They are filling out the form for the card, and I should expect it within 4-6 weeks. We'll see, I'm pretty certain I've called them about this before! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter